CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

weekly wrap up

So, I am still getting used to working again. Surprisingly I have only broken down twice from missing Aydan like crazy. I know that may sound pathetic, but when I was sooo used to being around him all the time and now not as much, its a little bit of an adjustment. But I have to keep telling myself that this is all for the better!!
On the other tangent of the work front, I have know for a looong while I have a little bit of hyperactivity issues, but it is showing more prominantly at work now. It's extremely hard for me to sit for a long while! I start bouncing my legs and tapping my fingers like crazy, and I don't even realize it, someone at work pointed it out to me. Uh oh. So when I get my insurance in May I am definately gonna talk to the doc about it and maybe I need to go on meds again or something. Ugh. Damn ADHD.
I am sooo glad another week has quickly passed though!! I live for the weekends now! And the move in date is only four weeks away from tomorrow!! Yay!! I am soo excited for Aydan to be able to run around and frolic at his leisure!! He is going to be 2 next sunday!! wow!! how the time has flown by! It's crazy!! I would not trade this for anything! I love being a mom!!
<3
B

0 comments: